Driver catering distribution
Are you that real service provider at heart? The client you are going to work for is the online hospitality wholesaler of the Netherlands where service is paramount. You deliver goods to restaurants, hotels and even in the care sector. Because our client has a very regular customer base, you often get the same route so you can maintain good contact with the customers where you will unload. The goods are delivered in roll containers and crates which makes the work physically demanding.
What does your workday look like?
Around 16:00 you are back at the location, you put your truck at the right dock and help if necessary your colleagues to empty the truck. After this your working day is over.
What can you expect?
- An hourly wage of € 13,43 in accordance with the GIL CLA.
- a net allowance of € 2,66 per day various supplements on your hourly wage, especially during weekend shifts.
- Space for personal development.
- Possibility to obtain your E behind C.
- A large team with pleasant colleagues
- A good work-life balance.
- A fixed contact at Allroad who knows you personally and who you can contact with all your questions.
- If you function well you have a chance of being taken over by the client.
What do you bring?
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- Driving license C with Code 95
- VOG statement, or willing to request one
- Willing to work weekends 2 times a month
- You live in Helmond or the surrounding area
For years, Allroad has been the service provider and expert in the field of suitable, flexible and attractive jobs in transport and logistics. We are known for our personal approach, with a fixed contact person who knows you personally and is always there for you. We strive to give you an answer the same day and guide you where necessary. And do you have the ambition to grow? Then we have possibilities for you at our own driving school to realize your dream as a bus or truck driver. And ultimately to be employed by one of our leading clients.